Wusthof Classic 7" Santoku Wave Knife - 4185-7
WU41857: Classic | 7" Santoku Wave Knife
WÜSTHOF precision forged knives are goods of only the highest quality. Painstakingly manufactured these knives are pure fun to work with and will turn even the preparation of a dish into a culinary pleasure.
The classic triple riveted knife series.
- Forged from one piece of especially tempered high carbon steel to ensure an outstanding endurance
- Extraordinary sharpness which is easy to maintain
- Special alloyed steel
- Seamless, hygienic fit of the handle
- Triple-riveted handle shells, full tang handle
- Black handles made of synthetic material
- For professional chefs and home cooking enthusiasts
- Guaranteed against material and manufacturing defects
- Offers multiple functions. Use for soft food, even ripe tomatoes and other vegetables Or crusty baguette. Also great for fruit like citrus and vegetable with tough skin
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength
- High impact resistant black handle made of synthetic material
- Reversed scalloped, wavy edge
- Blade Length: 7" (17 cm)
- Made in Solingen, Germany
UPC Code: 4002293118505
The original steel Capital of the World: Solingen, Germany produces some of the best Kitchen knives and straight razors money can buy.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
Boker Ceramic Santoku (Santuko) Kni…
Boker Gorm Santoku Knife 6-1/8" Bla…
Shun Classic Santuko (Santoku) Styl…
Jaccard Advanced Ceramic Santoku Kn…
Shun Premier Santoku Knife 7" Hamme…
Svord Kiwi Santoku Chef's Knife 7-1…
Al Mar SC7 Stainless Ultra-Chef San…
Boker Arbolito 7-1/4" Santoku Knife…
GATCO Cape Cod Collection Ceramic S…
Zwilling J.A. Henckels TWIN Pro 'S'…
Zwilling J.A. Henckels Miyabi Kaize…