Wusthof Gourmet 7" Nakiri with Hollow Edge
WU41957: Gourmet | 7" Nakiri, Hollow Edge
WÜSTHOF precision forged knives are goods of only the highest quality. Painstakingly manufactured these knives are pure fun to work with and will turn even the preparation of a dish into a culinary pleasure.
GOURMET - Precisely cut with the latest state of the art laser technology.
A wide assortment offers you knives for all purposes.
- Manufactured from one piece of steel (Chrom Molybdenum Vanadium).
- Very comfortable to use.
- Synthetic handle, full tang handle for all blades longer than 12cm.
- Very sharp.
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength.
- High impact resistant black handle made of synthetic material.
- Wide, thin blade.
- Very sharp.
- The blade shape finds its origin in Japan. A versatile vegetable cleaver for slicing, dicing and chopping even large vegetable. Soft and hard. A pleasure to use for fruit as well. Thanks to the thin and wide blade it produces very fine and even cuts . The blade can be easily controlled.
- And like all WÜSTHOF knives the sharpness of the Nakiri can be easily maintained by using one of the WÜSTHOF sharpening tools.
- With hollow edge
- When cutting an air pocket is created between the hollow edge and the slice. This prevents the food from sticking to the blade and allows for finer slices.
- Blade length: 7" (17 cm)
- Made in Solingen / Germany.
UPC Code: 4002293419503
The original steel Capital of the World: Solingen, Germany produces some of the best Kitchen knives and straight razors money can buy.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
KAI Pure Komachi 2 Series (Green) 5…
Shun Classic Japanese Style Nakiri …
Wusthof Classic 7" Nakiri Knife, Ho…
Shun Premier Nakiri Knife 5-1/2" Ha…
Wusthof Classic 4-1/2" Decorating K…
Old Hickory 5 Piece Cutlery Set
Victorinox Forschner 8" Chef's Knif…
Cold Steel Kitchen Classic Chefs Kn…
Cold Steel Kitchen Classics 13 Piec…