Wusthof Classic 4-1/2" Decorating Knife
WU4200: Classic | 4-1/2" Decorating Knife
WÜSTHOF precision forged knives are goods of only the highest quality. Painstakingly manufactured these knives are pure fun to work with and will turn even the preparation of a dish into a culinary pleasure.
The classic triple riveted knife series.
- Forged from one piece of especially tempered high carbon steel to ensure an outstanding endurance
- Extraordinary sharpness which is easy to maintain
- Special alloyed steel
- Seamless, hygienic fit of the handle
- Triple-riveted handle shells, full tang handle
- Black handles made of synthetic material
- For professional chefs and home cooking enthusiasts
- Guaranteed against material and manufacturing defects
- Makes crinkle cuts for french fries and decorative crudites, even eye catching butter paddies
- Blade Length: 4-1/2" (11 cm)
- Made in Solingen, Germany
UPC Code: 4002293420004
The original steel Capital of the World: Solingen, Germany produces some of the best Kitchen knives and straight razors money can buy.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
KAI Pure Komachi 2 Series (Green) 5…
Shun Classic Japanese Style Nakiri …
Wusthof Classic 7" Nakiri Knife, Ho…
Wusthof Gourmet 7" Nakiri with Holl…
Zwilling J.A. Henckels Pro 6-1/2" N…
Shun Premier Nakiri Knife 5-1/2" Ha…
Old Hickory 5 Piece Cutlery Set
Victorinox Forschner 8" Chef's Knif…
Cold Steel Kitchen Classic Chefs Kn…