Wusthof Classic Ikon (Black) 6" Straight Meat Fork
WU4414716: Classic Ikon | 6" Straight Meat Fork
WÜSTHOF precision forged knives are goods of only the highest quality. Painstakingly manufactured these knives are pure fun to work with and will turn even the preparation of a dish into a culinary pleasure.
Bold and contemporary, outstanding performance.
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength.
- Excellent ergonomics.
- Perfectly balanced for effortless cutting.
- Seamless hygienic fit of the handle.
- Synthetic handle, full tang handle.
- Exceptionally sharp.
- With wooden handle
- As a carving or serving fork, you´ll have a good hold on most anything.
- Blade length: 16 cm (6")
- Made in Solingen, Germany
UPC Code: 016481
The original steel Capital of the World: Solingen, Germany produces some of the best Kitchen knives and straight razors money can buy.
Provides a traditional, natural look and feel to a modern tool. Wood absorbs shock well and is popular in axe handles.
Dexter Carving Fork Walnut Handle 1…
Chroma Cutlery F.A. Porsche Type 30…
Global G Series G-13 Kitchen Carvin…
Global GF Series GF-24 Kitchen Stra…
Zwilling J.A. Henckels TWIN Pro 'S'…
Zwilling J.A. Henckels TWIN Four St…
Zwilling J.A. Henckels TWIN Pure Ga…
Shun Classic Japanese Style Carving…
Lamson Sharp USA Rosewood Forged Ba…