Wusthof Grand Prix II 6" Straight Meat Fork
WU44177: Grand Prix II | 6" Straight Meat Fork
WÜSTHOF precision forged knives are goods of only the highest quality. Painstakingly manufactured these knives are pure fun to work with and will turn even the preparation of a dish into a culinary pleasure.
Bold and contemporary, outstanding performance. Black synthetic handle.
Made in Solingen, Germany.
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength.
- Excellent ergonomics.
- Perfectly balanced for effortless cutting.
- Seamless hygienic fit of the handle.
- Synthetic handle, full tang handle.
- Exceptionally sharp.
- As a carving or serving fork, you´ll have a good hold on most anything.
- Blade Length: 6" (16 cm)
UPC Code: 4002293141701
The original steel Capital of the World: Solingen, Germany produces some of the best Kitchen knives and straight razors money can buy.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
Dexter Carving Fork Walnut Handle 1…
Chroma Cutlery F.A. Porsche Type 30…
Global G Series G-13 Kitchen Carvin…
Global GF Series GF-24 Kitchen Stra…
Zwilling J.A. Henckels TWIN Pro 'S'…
Zwilling J.A. Henckels TWIN Four St…
Zwilling J.A. Henckels TWIN Pure Ga…
Shun Classic Japanese Style Carving…
Lamson Sharp USA Rosewood Forged Ba…