Wusthof Classic Ikon (Creme) 8" Carving Knife with Hollow Edge
Old Hickory Slicing Knife 8" Blade
Shun Classic Japanese Style Utility…
Kershaw 9900 Series 4-3/4" Micro-se…
KAI Pure Komachi 2 Series (Blue) 6"…
Mercer Cutlery Genesis 5" Util…
Mercer Cutlery Genesis 10" Car…
Victorinox Forschner 14" Round End …
Victorinox Forschner Slicer Utility…
Maxam Bait Knife Fixed 3-7/8" Combo…
WU4504620: Classic Ikon Creme | 8" Carving Knife, Hollow Edge
WÜSTHOF precision forged knives are goods of only the highest quality. Painstakingly manufactured these knives are pure fun to work with and will turn even the preparation of a dish into a culinary pleasure.
Luxurious Elegance. The CLASSIC IKON Crème handles are the height of contemporary design. The talking point of your kitchen.
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength.
- Innovative handle design for comfort and control.
- Perfectly balanced for effortless cutting.
- Seamless hygienic fit of the handle.
- Triple-riveted handle shells, full tang handle.
- Cream handles made of special synthetic material.
- Specially designed bolster.
- Exceptionally sharp.
- Perfect for the larger cuts of meat, fruit and vegetable.
- With hollow edge
- The hollow edge creates pockets of air which prevent extra thin or soft slices from sticking to the blade.
- Blade length: 8" (20 cm)
- Made in Solingen, Germany
UPC Code: 4002293050447
The original steel Capital of the World: Solingen, Germany produces some of the best Kitchen knives and straight razors money can buy.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.