Wusthof Classic 9" Carving Knife, Hollow Edge
WU4524723: Classic | 9" Carving Knife, Hollow Edge
WÜSTHOF precision forged knives are goods of only the highest quality. Painstakingly manufactured these knives are pure fun to work with and will turn even the preparation of a dish into a culinary pleasure.
The classic triple riveted knife series.
- Forged from one piece of especially tempered high carbon steel to ensure an outstanding endurance
- Extraordinary sharpness which is easy to maintain
- Special alloyed steel
- Seamless, hygienic fit of the handle
- Triple-riveted handle shells, full tang handle
- Black handles made of synthetic material
- For professional chefs and home cooking enthusiasts
- Guaranteed against material and manufacturing defects
- Perfect for the larger cuts of meat, fruit and vegetable
- The hollow edge creates pockets of air which prevent extra thin or soft slices from sticking to the blade
- Blade Length: 9" (23 cm)
- Made in Solingen, Germany
The original steel Capital of the World: Solingen, Germany produces some of the best Kitchen knives and straight razors money can buy.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
Old Hickory Slicing Knife 8" Blade
KAI Pure Komachi 2 Series (Purple) …
Shun Classic Japanese Style Utility…
Kershaw 9900 Series 4-3/4" Micro-se…
KAI Pure Komachi 2 Series (Blue) 6"…
Mercer Cutlery Genesis 5" Util…
Mercer Cutlery Genesis 10" Car…
Victorinox Forschner 14" Round End …
Victorinox Forschner Slicer Utility…