Wusthof Classic 5" Serrated Mini Super Slicer with Round End - 4532-7/14
Old Hickory Slicing Knife 8" Blade
KAI Pure Komachi 2 Series (Blue) 6"…
Shun Classic Japanese Style Utility…
Shun VB0741 Sora Ultimate Utility K…
$88.00On Sale: $54.95
Boker Arbolito 6" Utility Knife
Cold Steel Kitchen Classic Utility …
Spyderco K04SBK Kitchen Utility Kni…
Maxam Bait Knife Fixed 3-7/8" Combo…
Mercer Cutlery Genesis 5" Utility K…
WU4532714: Classic | 5" Mini Super Slicer
WÜSTHOF precision forged knives are goods of only the highest quality. Painstakingly manufactured these knives are pure fun to work with and will turn even the preparation of a dish into a culinary pleasure.
The classic triple riveted knife series.
Modeled after the wide blade design of the popular 10" Super Slicer, the Classic 5" Mini Super Slicer is perfect for cleanly slicing through sandwiches, bread, cheese, tomatoes, and other foods with a tough exterior and delicate interior.
- Forged from one piece of especially tempered high carbon steel to ensure an outstanding endurance
- Extraordinary sharpness which is easy to maintain
- Special alloyed steel
- Seamless, hygienic fit of the handle
- Triple-riveted handle shells, full tang handle
- Black handles made of synthetic material
- For professional chefs and home cooking enthusiasts
- Guaranteed against material and manufacturing defects
- The Super Slicer. A true professional knife that will make cutting and slicing so astonishingly easy.
- The 14 cm (5") blade offers extra width and sharp serrated cutting power.
- Ergonomic handle design developed in consultation with professional chefs.
- Blade Length: 5" (14 cm)
- Made in Solingen, Germany
UPC Code: 4002293453217
The original steel Capital of the World: Solingen, Germany produces some of the best Kitchen knives and straight razors money can buy.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.