Wusthof Grand Prix II 6" Cook's Knife, Hollow Edge - 4575-7/16
Victorinox Forschner 8" Chef's Knif…
Cold Steel Kitchen Classic Chefs Kn…
Shun Premier Chef's Knife 8" Hammer…
KAI Pure Komachi 2 Series (Fuchsia)…
Victorinox Forschner 6" Stainless S…
Wusthof Classic 8" Cook's Knife
Clauss Titanium Bonded 10" Chef Kni…
Zwilling J.A. Henckels Miyabi Kaize…
Shun Classic Japanese Style Chef's …
Al Mar UC8 Cocobolo Ultra-Chef Chef…
Boker Ceramic Chef's Knife 6-1/8" B…
WU4575716: Grand Prix II | 6" Cook's Knife, Hollow Edge
WÜSTHOF precision forged knives are goods of only the highest quality. Painstakingly manufactured these knives are pure fun to work with and will turn even the preparation of a dish into a culinary pleasure.
Bold and contemporary, outstanding performance. Black synthetic handle.
Made in Solingen, Germany.
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength.
- Excellent ergonomics.
- Perfectly balanced for effortless cutting.
- Seamless hygienic fit of the handle.
- Synthetic handle, full tang handle.
- Exceptionally sharp.
- No kitchen should be without this manual food processor. It is the most essential of all knives used in the kitchen. Slicing, mincing, dicing of all kind of food. Perfectly balanced, an extension of your hand.
- with hollow edge
- The hollow edge creates pockets of air which prevent extra thin or soft slices from sticking to the blade.
- Precision forged from a single blank of steel with bolster and full tang.
- Ergonomic handle design developed in consultation with professional chefs.
- Caution: cook´s knives purposely have been ground extra thin for the ultimate cutting performance. Chopping through bones will damage the fine edge.
- Blade Length: 6" (16 cm)
UPC Code: 4002293457574
The original steel Capital of the World: Solingen, Germany produces some of the best Kitchen knives and straight razors money can buy.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.