Wusthof Ikon 6" Curved Meat Fork, Blackwood Handles - 4915/16
Lamson Sharp USA 7 inch Pro Stamped…
Dexter Carving Fork Walnut Handle 1…
Chroma Cutlery F.A. Porsche Type 30…
Global G Series G-13 Kitchen Carvin…
Global GF Series GF-24 Kitchen Stra…
Zwilling J.A. Henckels TWIN Pro 'S'…
Zwilling J.A. Henckels TWIN Four St…
Zwilling J.A. Henckels TWIN Pure Ga…
Shun Classic Japanese Style Carving…
Lamson Sharp USA Rosewood Forged Ba…
WU491516: Ikon | 6" Curved Meat Fork
WÜSTHOF precision forged knives are goods of only the highest quality. Painstakingly manufactured these knives are pure fun to work with and will turn even the preparation of a dish into a culinary pleasure.
The jewels of our collection. The dark brown hues with distinctive wood grain markings make every knife unique.
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength.
- Handle made of Grenadill wood (African Blackwood) - one of the hardest types of wood in the world. All farming is limited to a small quantity and government- controlled
- Special alloyed steel
- Extraordinary sharpness which is easy to maintain
- Perfectly balanced for effortless cutting.
- Seamless; hygienic fit of the handle
- Triple-riveted handle shells, full tang handle.
- Specially designed bolster.
- Not dishwasher safe.
- Exceptionally sharp.
- With wooden handle
- As a carving or serving fork, you´ll have a good hold on most anything.
- Blade length: 16 cm (6")
- Made in Solingen, Germany
UPC Code: 016473
The original steel Capital of the World: Solingen, Germany produces some of the best Kitchen knives and straight razors money can buy.
Provides a traditional, natural look and feel to a modern tool. Wood absorbs shock well and is popular in axe handles.