Wusthof Ikon 5" Serrated Utility Knife, Blackwood Handles
WU4926: Ikon | 5" Serrated Utility Knife
WÜSTHOF precision forged knives are goods of only the highest quality. Painstakingly manufactured these knives are pure fun to work with and will turn even the preparation of a dish into a culinary pleasure.
The jewels of our collection. The dark brown hues with distinctive wood grain markings make every knife unique.
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength.
- Handle made of Grenadill wood (African Blackwood) - one of the hardest types of wood in the world. All farming is limited to a small quantity and government- controlled
- Special alloyed steel
- Extraordinary sharpness which is easy to maintain
- Perfectly balanced for effortless cutting.
- Seamless; hygienic fit of the handle
- Triple-riveted handle shells, full tang handle.
- Specially designed bolster.
- Not dishwasher safe.
- Exceptionally sharp.
- Triple riveted, full tang handle
- The choice for slicing rolls and bagels, surely a favourite for hard salami and even the ripest tomato.
- With serrated edge
- Blade length: 14 cm (5")
- Made in Solingen, Germany
UPC Code: 4002293492605
The original steel Capital of the World: Solingen, Germany produces some of the best Kitchen knives and straight razors money can buy.
Provides a traditional, natural look and feel to a modern tool. Wood absorbs shock well and is popular in axe handles.
Old Hickory Slicing Knife 8" Blade
Shun Classic Japanese Style Utility…
KAI Pure Komachi 2 Series (Blue) 6"…
Shun VB0741 Sora Ultimate Utility K…
Boker Arbolito 6" Utility Knife
Mercer Cutlery Genesis 5" Utility K…
Mercer Cutlery Genesis 10" Car…
Spyderco K04SBK Kitchen Utility Kni…
Victorinox Forschner 14" Round End …