Wusthof Ikon 3" Straight Paring Knife with Hollow Edge, Blackwood Handles
WU4989: Ikon | 3" Straight Paring Knife with Hollow Edge
WÜSTHOF precision forged knives are goods of only the highest quality. Painstakingly manufactured these knives are pure fun to work with and will turn even the preparation of a dish into a culinary pleasure.
The jewels of our collection. The dark brown hues with distinctive wood grain markings make every knife unique.
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength.
- Handle made of Grenadill wood (African Blackwood) - one of the hardest types of wood in the world. All farming is limited to a small quantity and government- controlled
- Special alloyed steel
- Extraordinary sharpness which is easy to maintain
- Perfectly balanced for effortless cutting.
- Seamless; hygienic fit of the handle
- Triple-riveted handle shells, full tang handle.
- Specially designed bolster.
- Not dishwasher safe.
- Exceptionally sharp.
- Triple riveted, full tang handle
- The straight edge offers close control for decorating as well as peeling, mincing and dicing.
- The hollow edge creates pockets of air which prevent extra thin or soft slices from sticking to the blade.
- Blade length: 8 cm (3")
- Made in Solingen, Germany
The original steel Capital of the World: Solingen, Germany produces some of the best Kitchen knives and straight razors money can buy.
Provides a traditional, natural look and feel to a modern tool. Wood absorbs shock well and is popular in axe handles.
Cold Steel Kitchen Classic Paring K…
Shun Classic Japanese Style 4" Dama…
Wusthof Classic 3-1/2" Paring Knife…
$67.00On Sale: $39.99
Slitzer Paring Knife 2-3/4" Blade
$9.95On Sale: $2.98
Shun Premier Paring Knife 4" Hammer…
Victorinox Forschner Forged Stainle…
Boker Ceramic Paring Knife 3-3/8" B…