ZebraLight H502C AA Flood Headlamp, LUXEON Rebel Neutral White LED, 142 Max Lumens - ZLH502C
Photon Micro Light 2 Key Ring With …
Photon Freedom Micro Light White LE…
Gerber Infinity Ultra Task Light, W…
Streamlight Stylus Pro, Black Body,…
Gerber Recon LED Flashlight with DI…
Streamlight MicroStream, Black Body…
Fenix E01 Mini LED Keychain Flashli…
Photon Micro Light 2 Turquoise (nig…
Fenix E01 Mini LED Keychain Flashli…
LED Lenser 880048 P4 Pocket-Size LE…
ZLH502C: H502C AA Flood Headlamp, 142 Max Lumens
This light has 3 main levels (High, Medium, and Low). Each main level can be programmed to one of its two sub-levels. The second sub-level of each main levels can be further programmed to different brightness levels or strobes.
Short click turns on the light to High or turns off the light.
Long click (press and hold for about 0.6 seconds) turns on the light to Low.
Advanced Operation and Configuration
Short click turns on the light to High. Short click again quickly to cycle from High to Medium, and Low.
Press and hold to cycle from Low, Medium and High, release to set. When press and hold, the light always cycle from Low to High regardless which level you are currently in.
Double click to toggle and select between the two sub-levels for that main level. Sub-level selections (except the strobe) for the 3 main levels are memorized after the light is turned off and through battery changes.
The second sub-level of each main levels can be configured after 6 double clicks. Double click (starting with the 7th) to cycle and select different brightness levels or strobes. Short click to turn off the light when finishing configurations. The selections for the second sub-levels are memorized after the light is turned off and through battery changes.
This light uses the main LED (flashing 1 to 4 times) to indicate the estimated remaining capacity of the battery. To start the battery indicator, (from Off) short-click 4 times without pause.
Comes with one black silicone holder with headband, pocket clip, and two o-rings.
- Electronic soft-touch switch, with a 200,000 cycle operating life
- Smart user interface provides fast and easy access to all brightness levels
- Precision machined unibody casing from premium grade Alcoa aluminum bar stock
- Proprietary heat sinking design bonds the LED board directly to the unibody aluminum casing, providing unblocked thermal paths to over 92% of the surface area.
- Durable natural hard anodized finish (Type III Class I)
- Tempered optical grade glass
- Battery power can be locked out by slightly unscrewing the tailcap to prevent unwanted activations or parasitic drain
- Waterproof to IPX8 (2 meters, 30 minutes)
- High CRI neutral white tint with record breaking output and runtimes
- All levels are current regulated.
- Battery capacity indicator (LED flashes 1-4 times. 4 short clicks to start)
- Low battery alert when the light is switched Off (LED flashes every 80 seconds if the battery voltage is below 1.06V)
- Programmable M2 and L2
- LED driver circuits sealed completely from the battery chamber
- Unibody design (improved from the H501, similar to the H51)
- Recessed switch (improved from the H51 and H501)
- 11 mm shorter than the H51 and 6 gram lighter than the H51
- GITD 'reflector'
- LED: Philips LUXEON Rebel Neutral White (Typical CRI: 85, Norminal CCT 4000K)
- User Selectable Levels: 3 main level (High, Medium and Low). Each main level can be configured to one of its two sub-levels. The second sub-level of the High can be further configured to different brightness levels or strobes.
- Light Output
- High: H1 142 Lm (0.9 hrs) or H2 94 Lm (1.9 hrs) / 62 Lm (3.3 hrs) / 4Hz Strobe
- Medium: M1 36 Lm (7.5 hrs) or M2 18 Lm (12 hrs)/ 9 Lm (27 hrs)
- Low: L1 1.8 Lm (4 days) or L2 0.34 Lm (2.8 weeks)/ 0.06 Lm (1.8 months)/ 0.01 Lm (2.8 months)
- Light output are ANSI out the front (OTF) values. Runtime tests are done using Sanyo 2000mAh Eneloop AA batteries.
- Operating Voltage Range: 0.7V - 2.5V
- Battery: One 1.5V AA (NiMH, lithium or alkaline). 14500 Li-ion batteries are not supported. Batteries are not included in the package.
- Parasitic Drain: Negligible (equivalent to 16 years)
- Beam Type
- Flood, with 120 degree beam spread
- Diameter: 0.84 inch (21.3 mm)
- Length: 2.76 inch (70.1 mm)
- 1 oz (29 gram)
- 2 oz (55 gram) with an Eneloop AA
- 2.8 oz (78 gram) with an Eneloop AA and headband
UPC Code: 846584010758
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.