ZebraLight S6330 Triple 18650 Flashlight, XP-L Cool White LED, 2400 Max Lumens
Photon Micro Light 2 Key Ring With …
Photon Freedom Micro Light White LE…
Gerber Infinity Ultra Task Light, W…
Gerber Recon White 4" LED Flashligh…
Streamlight Stylus Pro, Black Body,…
5.11 Tactical 53139 ATAC PLx Cree L…
Gerber Infinity Ultra Task Light, W…
Gerber Mongoose Multi-Colored LED L…
$39.95On Sale: $13.95
ZLS6330: S6330 Triple 18650 Flashlight, 2400 Max Lumens
This light has 3 main levels (High, Medium, and Low). Each main level can be configured to one of its two sub-levels. The second sub-level of each main level can be further configured to different brightness levels or strobes.
Short click turns on the light to High or turns off the light.
Long click (press and hold for about 0.6 seconds) turns on the light to Low.
Advanced Operation and Configuration
Short click turns on the light to High. Short click again quickly to cycle from High to Medium, and Low.
Press and hold to cycle from Low to High, release to set. When press and hold, the light always cycle from Low to High regardless which level you are currently in.
Double click to toggle and select between the two sub-levels for that main level. Sub-level selections (except the strobe) for the 3 main levels are memorized after the light is turned off and through battery changes.
The second sub-level of each main levels can be configured after 6 double clicks. Double click (starting with the 7th) to cycle and select different brightness levels or strobes. Short click to turn off the light when finishing configurations. The selections for the second sub-level are memorized after the light is turned off and through battery changes.
This light uses the LEDs to indicate the estimated remaining battery capacity by flashing 1 to 4 times. To start the battery indicator, short-click 4 times without pause from OFF.
Temperature Regulated Output automatically and nearly imperceptibly adjust output levels up or down based on ambient temperature. This allows highest possible output at any given moment while protecting the light from overheating, ensuring a longer life.
Ultimate Battery Safety & Flexibility: three independent power channels allow use of different 18650 cells regardless of stated or remaining capacity (mix & match 1-3 cells cell balancing is unnecessary). The permanently attached cell carrier reduces contact points and allows cell replacement without turning the light off.
- Lanyard ring
- Three independent battery power channel for ultimate battery safety and flexibility (mix and match any 1-3 batteries)
- Temperature regulated output automatically adjust output levels based on ambient temperature
- Automatically stepping down from High to Medium, and from Medium to Low when battery capacity is low
- Builtin over-discharging protection with 2.7V cutoff
- Electronic soft-touch switch
- Smart user interface provides fast and easy access to all brightness levels
- Precision machined casing from premium grade aluminum
- Durable natural hard anodized finish (Type III Class I)
- Ultra clear lens with anti-reflection coatings on both sides
- Orange peel textured reflector, with exactly the same profile as the SC600 reflector
- Battery reverse polarity protection
- Waterproof to IPX7 (2 meters, 30 minutes)
- LED: Cree XM-L Cool White (Norminal CCT 6300K)
- User Selectable Levels: 3 main level (High, Medium and Low). Each main level can be configured to one of its two sub-levels. The second sub-level of the High (H2) can be further configured to different brightness levels or strobes.
- Light Output
- High: H1 2400 Lm (temperature regulated output, typical runtime 2 hrs, runtime varies greatly with ambient temperature) or H2 1100 Lm (temperature regulated output, typical runtime 3 hrs, runtime varies greatly with ambient temperature) / 400 Lm (11 hrs) / 4Hz Strobe
- Medium: M1 260 Lm (16 hrs) or M2 75 Lm (62 hrs) / 24 Lm (8 days)
- Low: L1 5.7 Lm (26 days) or L2 1.9 Lm (11 weeks) / 0.43 Lm (7 months) / 0.09 Lm (1 year)
- Runtimes are tested using ZebraLight ZL631 batteries. Light output are ANSI out the front (OTF) values. All levels are current regulated.
- Operating Voltage Range: 2.7V - 4.2V
- Battery: One to three 18650 size (up to 68mm long) 3.6/3.7V Li-ion rechargeable battery. Batteries are not included in the package.
- Parasitic Drain: Negligible (much less than the self discharging of batteries)
- Beam Type
- 80 degree spill
- 10 degree hot spot
- Head Diameter: 2.24 inch (57 mm)
- Length: 4.14 inch (105 mm)
- 10 oz (283 gram) without battery
UPC Code: 846584010871
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.