ZebraLight SC600 Mk II 18650 Flashlight, XM-L Cool White LED, 900 Max Lumens
Photon Micro Light 2 Key Ring With …
Photon Freedom Micro Light White LE…
Gerber Infinity Ultra Task Light, W…
Gerber Recon White 4" LED Flashligh…
Streamlight Stylus Pro, Black Body,…
Fenix E01 Mini LED Keychain Flashli…
Fenix PD32 LED Flashlight, Black, 3…
Gerber Infinity Ultra Task Light, W…
Gerber Mongoose Multi-Colored LED L…
$39.95On Sale: $13.95
ZLSC600MK2: SC600 Mk II 18650 Flashlight, 900 Max Lumens
This light has 3 main levels (High, Medium, and Low). Each main level can be configured to one of its two sub-levels. The second sub-level of each main level can be further configured to different brightness levels or strobes.
Short click turns on the light to High or turns off the light.
Long click (press and hold for about 0.7 seconds) turns on the light to Low.
Advanced Operation and Configuration
Short click turns on the light to High. Short click again quickly to cycle from High to Medium, and Low.
Press and hold to cycle from Low to High, release to set. When press and hold, the light always cycle from Low to High regardless which level you are currently in.
Double click to toggle and select between the two sub-levels for that main level. Sub-level selections (except the strobe) for the 3 main levels are memorized after the light is turned off and through battery changes.
The second sub-level of each main levels can be configured after 6 double clicks. Double click (starting with the 7th) to cycle and select different brightness levels or strobes. Short click to turn off the light when finishing configurations. The selections for the second sub-level are memorized after the light is turned off and through battery changes.
This light uses the LEDs to indicate the estimated remaining battery capacity by flashing 1 to 4 times. To start the battery indicator, short-click 4 times without pause from OFF.
- Battery capacity indicator (LED flashes 1-4 times, 4 short clicks to start)
- Lanyard ring
- Automatically stepping down from High to Medium, and from Medium to Low when battery capacity is low
- Built in over-discharging protection with 2.7V cutoff
- Electronic soft-touch switch
- Smart user interface provides fast and easy access to all brightness levels
- Precision machined unibody casing from premium grade aluminum
- Durable natural hard anodized finish (Type III Class I)
- Ultra clear lens with anti-reflection coatings on both sides
- Orange peel textured reflector
- Battery reverse polarity protection
- Pocket clip
- Waterproof to IPX7 (2 meters, 30 minutes)
- LED: Cree XM-L Cool White (Norminal CCT 6300K)
- User Selectable Levels: 3 main level (High, Medium and Low). Each main level can be configured to one of its two sub-levels. The second sub-level of the High (H2) can be further configured to different brightness levels or strobes.
- Light Output
- High: H1 900 Lm for the first 5 min and then step down to 500Lm (2 hrs) or H2 500 Lm (2.2 hrs) / 270 Lm (5.4 hrs) / 4Hz Strobe
- Medium: M1 90 Lm (30 hrs) or M2 27 Lm (66 hrs) / 9 Lm (180 hrs)
- Low: L1 3 Lm (25 days) or L2 0.6 Lm (54 days) / 0.1 Lm (102 days) / 0.02 Lm (130 days)
- Runtimes are tested using ZebraLight ZL631 batteries. Light output are ANSI out the front (OTF) values. All levels are current regulated.
- Operating Voltage Range: 2.7V - 4.2V
- Battery: One 18650 size (up to 69mm long) 3.6/3.7V Li-ion rechargeable battery. Batteries are not included in the package.
- Parasitic Drain: Negligible (much less than the self discharging of batteries)
- Beam Type
- 80 degree spill
- 10 degree hot spot
- Bezel Diameter: 1.18 inch (30 mm)
- Body Diameter: 1.00 inch (25.4 mm)
- Length: 4.0 inch (101.6 mm)
- 2.75 oz (78 gram) without battery
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.