ZebraLight SC600W Mk II L2 18650 Flashlight, XM-L2 Neutral White LED, 1020 Max Lumens - ZLSC600W
Photon Micro Light 2 Key Ring With …
Photon Freedom Micro Light White LE…
Gerber Infinity Ultra Task Light, W…
Gerber Recon White 4" LED Flashligh…
Streamlight Stylus Pro, Black Body,…
Fenix E01 Mini LED Keychain Flashli…
Fenix PD32 LED Flashlight, Black, 3…
Gerber Infinity Ultra Task Light, W…
Gerber Mongoose Multi-Colored LED L…
$39.95On Sale: $13.95
LED Lenser 880018 P3 Keychain-Size …
ZLSC600W: SC600W Mk II L2 18650 Flashlight, 1020 Max Lumens
This light has 3 main levels (High, Medium, and Low) and a beacon-strobe mode. Each main level can be programmed to one of its two sub-levels. The second sub-level of each main levels can be further programmed to different brightness levels.
One short-click turns on the light to High or turns off the light.
Two short-click turns on the light to Medium.
Three short-click turns on the light to the beacon-strobe mode.
Press and hold (for over 0.6 seconds) turns on the light to Low and then Medium and High. Release at the desired level.
Advanced Operation and Configuration
Press and hold to cycle from Low, Medium and High, release at the desired level to set. When press and hold, the light always cycle from Low to High regardless which level you are currently in.
Double click to toggle and select between the two sub-levels for that main level. Sub-level selections for the 3 main levels are memorized after the light is turned off and through battery changes.
The second sub-level (H2, M2 and L2) of each main levels can be further programmed to different brightness levels. At a main level, double-click 6 times to start configuration. On subsequent double-clicks the light will cycle through different brightness levels. Short click to turn off the light when finishing configurations. The selections for the second sub-levels are memorized after the light is turned off and through battery changes.
This light uses the main LED (flashing 1 to 4 times) to indicate the estimated remaining capacity of the battery. To start the battery indicator, (from Off) short-click 4 times without pause.
Beacon-strobe mode can be accessed from 3 short-clicks when the light is Off. Once in the beacon-strobe mode, you can double-click to cycle through different types of beacons and strobes. Beacon-strobe settings are memorized when the light is turned off and through battery changes.
Comes with a pocket clip and two spare o-rings.
- PID thermal regulated outputs (1020Lm and 620Lm)
- Battery capacity indicator (LED flashes 1-4 times, 4 short clicks to start)
- Automatic stepping down from High to Medium, and from Medium to Low when battery capacity is low
- Built in over-discharging protection (2.7V cutoff)
- Durable electronic soft-touch switch
- Smart user interface provides fast and easy access to all brightness levels and beacon-strobes.
- Precision machined unibody casing from premium grade aluminum bar stocks
- Proprietary heat sinking design bonds the LED board directly to the unibody aluminum casing
- Durable natural hard anodized finish (Type III Class I)
- Sealed and potted LED driver circuitry
- Tempered optical grade glass
- Orange peel textured reflector
- Battery reverse polarity protection
- Pocket clip
- Lanyard ring
- Waterproof to IPX7 (2 meters, 30 minutes)
- LED: Cree XM-L2 Cool White (Norminal CCT 4400K)
- User Selectable Levels: 3 main levels (High, Medium and Low). Each main level can be programmed to one of its two sub-levels. The second sub-level of the each main levels can be further programmed to different brightness levels.
- Light Output
- High: H1 1020 Lm (PID, approx 2 hr) or H2 620 Lm (PID, approx 2.5 hrs) / 330 Lm (3.9 hrs) / 150 Lm (11 hrs)
- Medium: M1 65 Lm (30 hrs) or M2 30 Lm (66 hrs) / 11 Lm (172 hrs)
- Low: L1 3.5 Lm (16 days) or L2 0.4 Lm (2.5 months) / 0.06 Lm (4.6 months) / 0.01 Lm (5.5 months)
- Beacon Strobe Mode: 0.2Hz Beacon at Low / 0.2Hz Beacon at H1 / 4Hz Strobe at H1 / 19Hz Strobe at H1
- Light output are ANSI out the front (OTF) values. Runtimes tested (and parasitic drain estimated) using ZL631 batteries. Runtimes of the two PID controlled levels (1020Lm and 620Lm) vary greatly with ambient temperature and air circulation.
- Operating Voltage Range: 2.7V - 4.2V
- Battery: One 18650 size (up to 69mm long) 3.6/3.7V Li-ion rechargeable battery. Batteries are not included in the package.
- Parasitic Drain: Negligible (much less than the self discharging of batteries)
- Beam Type
- 80 degree spill
- 10 degree hot spot
- Bezel Diameter: 1.18 inch (30 mm)
- Body Diameter: 1.00 inch (25.4 mm)
- Length: 4.0 inch (101.6 mm)
- 2.75 oz (78 gram) without battery
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.