Zero Tolerance Hinderer 0566 Assisted 3.25" ELMAX Stonewash Blade, Black G10 Handle with Framelock
ZT0566: ZT0566 Hinderer & ZT Collaboration
Zero Tolerance Knives
A more compact version of the ZT0560.
Zero Tolerance Knives and Rick Hinderer team up again to create the new Zero Tolerance 0566. More compact than its larger brothers, the 0560 and 0561, the new 0566 is built for pure performance in an EDC-perfect size.
On the performance end, the blade is pure ELMAX powdered steel. With almost no impurities in the steel, the 0566’s blade can be sharpened to hair-popping levels—and also offers excellent
edge retention, strength, and toughness. For a secure grip, the front scale is textured G-10. The back is all stainless steel with a sturdy frame lock and lockbar stabilizer. The 0566 offers Zero Tolerance's quad-mounting system so users can choose tip-up/tip/down, left- or right-handed carry. And because it's a deep-carry clip, the knife will sit comfortably deep in the pocket.
For Rick Hinderer style in an easy-carry size, the new 0566 fits the bill.
- ELMAX® stainless steel a high chromium-vanadium molybdenum alloyed steel that combines high wear resistance with corrosion resistance; also offers high strength and hardenability
- Textured G-10 handle front contoured to enhance grip
- SpeedSafe® assisted opening
- Stainless steel framelock with lockbar stabilizer for extreme lockup security
- Deep-carry pocketclip with quad mounting system for tip-up, tip-down, left- or right-handed carry
- Blade: ELMAX®, stonewashed finish, 3.25 in. (8.25 cm)
- Handle: Textured G-10 front, stainless steel back
- Closed: 4.45 in. (11.3 cm)
- Overall: 7.7 in. (19.6 cm)
- Weight: 5.3 oz. (150.3 g)
- Lock: 3-D Machined Stainless Steel framelock
- Made in USA
UPC Code: 087171035246
Developed by Chris Reeve, it functions like a liner lock but the lock is comprised of one of the handle scales. It's an extremely strong and easy to manipulate lock.
This product is USA born and raised.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
Extremely fine grained powered metal that strikes the balance between edge holding and corrosion resistance perfectly. Much more likely to get a rolled edge than have a chip develop.
Formed in a sheet under high pressure by combining fiberglass and an epoxy resin binder. These handles are lightweight and shaped to ensure a solid grip.
Kershaw 1660 Leek Assisted 3" Sandv…
Boker Plus Anti-MC Folding Knife 3-…
DPx Gear HEST 2.0 Right Handed Fold…
Kershaw 1555Ti Cryo Assisted 2-3/4"…
Columbia River 6450S Drifter Foldin…
Kershaw 1600 Chive Assisted 1-15/16…
Kershaw 1447 One Ton Folding 3-1/2"…
$34.95On Sale: $19.95
Benchmade 755 Shane Sibert MPR 2.9"…
Zero Tolerance Model 0301 Assisted …
$340.00Add to cart for price.
Zero Tolerance Rexford 0801 Folding…
$240.00Add to cart for price.
Zero Tolerance Hinderer New Lockup …
$250.00Add to cart for price.