Zero Tolerance Hinderer 0566BW Assisted 3.25" ELMAX Blackwash Blade, Black G10 Handle with Framelock
ZT0566BW: ZT0566BW Hinderer & ZT Collaboration
Zero Tolerance Knives
An EDC-perfect ZT, now in Blackwash.
You wanted to see the 0566 in BlackWash and ZT is happy to oblige. Here it is with the finish that gives it the look of a favorite pair of well-worn jeans. But don’t let the look fool you. This is a piece of precision machinery.
The blade is pure ELMAX powdered steel. With almost no impurities in the steel, the 0566BW's blade can be sharpened to hair-popping levels—and also offers excellent edge retention, strength, and toughness. And with the BlackWash finish, the 0566BW's has a discrete, matte look.
For a secure grip, the front scale is textured G-10. The back is all stainless steel with a sturdy frame lock and lockbar stabilizer. The 0566BW offers Zero Tolerance's quad-mounting system so users can choose tip-up/tip-down, left- or right-handed carry. And because it's a deep-carry clip, the knife will sit comfortably down in the pocket.
Designed by Rick Hinderer and built tough by Zero Tolerance, the 0566BW is built for pure performance in an EDC-perfect size.
- ELMAX® stainless steel a high chromium-vanadium molybdenum alloyed steel that combines high wear resistance with corrosion resistance; also offers high strength and hardenability
- BlackWash finish
- Textured G-10 handle front contoured to enhance grip
- SpeedSafe® assisted opening
- Stainless steel framelock with lockbar stabilizer for extreme lockup security
- Deep-carry pocketclip with quad mounting system for tip-up, tip-down, left- or right-handed carry
- Blade: ELMAX®, blackwashed finish, 3.25 in. (8.25 cm)
- Handle: Textured G-10 front, stainless steel back also blackwashed
- Closed: 4.45 in. (11.3 cm)
- Overall: 7.7 in. (19.6 cm)
- Weight: 5.3 oz. (150.3 g)
- Lock: 3-D Machined Stainless Steel framelock
- Made in USA
Developed by Chris Reeve, it functions like a liner lock but the lock is comprised of one of the handle scales. It's an extremely strong and easy to manipulate lock.
This product is USA born and raised.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
Extremely fine grained powered metal that strikes the balance between edge holding and corrosion resistance perfectly. Much more likely to get a rolled edge than have a chip develop.
Formed in a sheet under high pressure by combining fiberglass and an epoxy resin binder. These handles are lightweight and shaped to ensure a solid grip.
Kershaw 1660 Leek Assisted 3" Sandv…
Boker Plus Anti-MC Folding Knife 3-…
DPx Gear HEST 2.0 Right Handed Fold…
Kershaw 1555Ti Cryo Assisted 2-3/4"…
Columbia River 6450S Drifter Foldin…
Kershaw 1600 Chive Assisted 1-15/16…
Zero Tolerance Model 0301 Assisted …
Kershaw 1447 One Ton Folding 3-1/2"…
$34.95On Sale: $19.95
Zero Tolerance Rexford 0801 Folding…
Zero Tolerance Model 0550 Hinderer …
$250.00On Sale: $174.95
Boker Plus CLB Subcom Titan Folding…