Zero Tolerance Model 0600 RJ Martin Folder 4-1/4" B75P Stonewash Blade, Titanium Handles with Carbon Fiber Insert
Kershaw 1660 Leek Assisted 3" Sandv…
$79.99On Sale: $44.95
Boker Plus Anti-MC Folding Knife 3-…
Kershaw 1555Ti Cryo Assisted Flippe…
$54.99On Sale: $27.95
DPx Gear HEST 2.0 Right Handed Fold…
Columbia River 6450S Drifter Foldin…
Kershaw 1600 Chive Assisted 1-15/16…
$69.99On Sale: $39.95
Zero Tolerance Rexford 0801 Flipper…
$250.00On Sale: $149.95
Kershaw 4035TIKVT Nura 3.5 Flipper …
$59.99On Sale: $24.95
Spyderco C123TIP Sage 2 Folding Kni…
Boker Plus Credit Card Knife 2-1/4"…
Kershaw 1555G10BW Cryo Assisted Fli…
$59.99On Sale: $29.95
ZT0600: Model 0700 RJ Martin
Zero Tolerance Knives
Zero Tolerance is proud to bring you RJ Martin's award-winning Q36, now in B75P stainless steel, titanium and carbon fiber. B75P is a powder metallurgy version of the near-legendary BG42. For this knife, the blade stock has been thickened to 3/16" and given a handsome, stonewashed finish. The titanium pocket clip carries right or left and a recessed lanyard attachment point means nothing interrupts the great look of this amazing knife.
- Designed by RJ Martin
- B75P steel for excellent edge retention, toughness, wear and stain resistance
- Opens with flipper and KVT ball-bearing system
- Boldly textured, 3D machined titanium handle, carbon-fiber insert
- Titanium pocket clip, carries tip-up, left or right
- Titanium backspacer
- Titanium frame lock
- Stainless steel lockbar insert with integral over-travel stop
- Limited Edition of 1,000 pieces
- Steel: B75P, stonewashed finish
- Handle: 3D machined titanium, carbon-fiber insert
- Blade: 4-1/4"
- Closed: 5-1/4"
- Overall: 9-1/2"
- Weight: 6-7/8" oz.
UPC Code: 087171035741
Developed by Chris Reeve, it functions like a liner lock but the lock is comprised of one of the handle scales. It's an extremely strong and easy to manipulate lock.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
A nonferrous metal, it's prized for its high strength to weight ratio and is often used on higher end knives.