GATCO M.C.S. Military Carbide Pocket Sharpener - 40006
GA40006: Military Carbide Sharpener (M.C.S.)
Sharpening knives with an M.C.S. Carbide Sharpener is as easy as 1-2-3.
Carbide is strong with a hard cutting surface. Its extreme hardness makes it a popular choice in the manufacture of cutting tools, abrasives and knives. Carbide cutting and sharpening tools can be less costly and more heat-resistant alternative to diamond. In the military, carbide is often used in armor-piercing ammunition! GATCO carbide sharpeners are versatile tools for all sizes of plain-edge kitchen, sport and utility cutlery.
Made in China.
- Rapidly sharpens all tactical knives
- Lightweight / compact design
- Durable carbide bits
- Easy and fast
- Lay sharpener on a flat surface with tip of knife facing away. Place cutting edge of knife in carbide "V". Keep cutting edge perpendicular to table at all times.
- Draw knife completely through the carbides in one steady motion. Use light pressure.
- Check edge - repeat if necessary.